Yukazan Adult Fevercare Cool Gel Patch contain more than 80% water content, and is hypoallergenic. The environmental-friendly hydrogel cools upon application, providing up to 8 hours of relief, while conforming closely to the forehead to reduce heat caused by fever, headache, toothache, hot days, sultry nights, and post-sport redness.
Yukazan Fevercare Medical Cool Gel Patch using the latest transdermal patch technology from Japan
- Can hold more than 80% water content
- Environmental friendly hydrogel
- Cools instantly up to 8 hours
- Tightly fits to the forehead
- To reduce the heat when u have fever, headache, toothache, hot day, sultry nights & flushed skin after sport
Remove transparent film & tightly affix the gel-cooling surface to the desired body part. Cut to a suitable size if necessary.
Aqua, Glycerin, Gel Base, Phenoxyethanol, Mint, Cooling Capsule.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use Yukazan Fevercare Medical Cool Gel Patch on irritated or injured skin
3. Take extra care when using Yukazan Fevercare Medical Cool Gel Patch on babies and infants or persons with sensitive skin. If any irritation such as swelling, rashes, etc., occurs during or after application, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
4. When Yukazan Fevercare Medical Cool Gel Patch is used on babies and infants or those who cannot apply the product themselves, use under supervision of parents or other responsible adults and pay special attention to keep them from eating or placing the product over their mouths or nostrills to prevent suffocation.
5. Yukazan Fevercare Medical Cool Gel Patch does not stick if the skin is perspiring or if it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
6. Yukazan Fevercare Medical Cool Gel Patch is not a drug. If fever persists, consult a doctor.
Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight (do not store in a freezer). Keep out of reach from children.
Size: 112mm x 40mm
Shelf life: 3 years