Return & Refund Policy
Should you receive any items that you did not order, or that appears to be faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days (Malaysia) and 14 days (International) from the date of item received.
(1) Can I cancel/change an order after I have received it?
- Due to hygiene reason, goods sold are strictly not exchangeable or returnable
(2) What should I do if the item/product I received is damaged or not the one I ordered?
- In the event you receive any items that you did not order, or that appears to be faulty, please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days (for orders delivered within Malaysia) and 14 days (for orders delivered outside of Malaysia) from the date of item received.
(3) What should I do if I did not receive my order within the stipulated timeline?
- If you did not receive your order within the timeline stated in the Shipping Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days from the expiry of such timeline (“DELIVERY LEAD TIME”).
- If you notify us within the timeline stipulated above, we will be able to investigate and upon confirmation, will make good any non-delivery of the products.
- However, if the delivery is unsuccessful due to incorrect or incomplete delivery address and/or contact number provided by you, you agree to bear the re-shipping fees and or any administration charges incurred. If we do not hear from you after the expiry of the Notification Period, we shall then dispose your order without further notice to you and shall not in any way be liable to replace the order nor refund to you the monies you have paid for the order.
Any refunds processed shall be via the original payment method for ease of tracking.
If you have any queries with regards to your order, please contact us at email@example.com.